Return to Front Page
How to Book Frison Cottage
The usual booking procedure is as follows:
- Check the availability of the cottage for the period you wish to book, by phoning us on 0033 553942199,
or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Print out and complete a copy of our "Confirmation of Booking" form,
then send* this to the address shown at the foot of this page. The amount of the deposit is 25% of the full booking cost.
Payments should be made by bank transfer in sterling to our account in the Isle of Man.
Account details will be given by telephone or by email on receipt of your booking form. All payments will be acknowledged by email on receipt.
*If preferred, a scanned version of the completed and signed booking form can be sent to us by email.
- We will hold the dates free for 7 days pending arrival of your deposit in our bank account .
Please read, and sign the booking and rental conditions before sending off your confirmation.
- The rental balance is due 8 weeks before the rental period begins.
Booking and Rental Conditions
- Weekly rental extends from 4 pm on Saturday to 10 am on the Saturday of departure, except by previous arrangement with the owners.
- Water, electricity and gas are included in the summer rental rates. Out of season, a charge is made for wood and electricity at cost price.
- Guests should take out an insurance cover for loss of rental payments due to cancellation.
Payments made are only refundable if a replacement letting is found for the same period, in which case any costs incurred will be deducted.
- Bed-linen will be provided. Visitors usually bring towels and tea-towels.
- Guests are expected to leave the cottage tidy and reasonably clean. A thorough cleaning is carried out by the owners before the next guests arrive.
- Please tell the owners of any breakages occurring during your stay.
- The Swimming Pool: The pool is reserved for the use of guests to the cottage, apart from early morning cleaning and maintenance by the owners.
Guests with small children should ask for advice about the possible use of the safety equipment provided.
The pool alarm is an aid to safety, but does not replace the vigilance of parents.
Children must always be accompanied by adults in the pool enclosure.
Return to Front Page
Mr and Mrs G. Steel
Caubon St Sauveur
Telephone: 0033 553942199